Monday, August 22, 2016

Spring - Alex 11 Months Old









I had to buy a much sturdier fence to keep Alex from free roaming around the house.

This one had gates he couldn't open...
so, he was happy when we opened a gate for him to walk through.



Alex would frequently dig out and point to his favorite books while he was holding them...
to get his mother to cuddle and read them to him.



We had made a ground level bed for Alex and his mother to nap together
whenever he got tired during the daytime.







Alex loved pulling on the blinds' chains.

We had to tie them higher after this.


For Alex's first Halloween...
I had him on my lap as I handed out candy to the Trick - Or - Treaters.


Later that night...
my parents and I were very tired.

Alex's mother stayed up longer while Alex played to his heart's content.


I used part of the old fence to shield the TV set from Alex.







For the longest time...
Alex loved Cheerios cereal...dry.



Bath time was playtime for Alex.

I was winding up some of his motorized bath toys here.

The laundry room sink was a perfect early bath tub for Alex
(We didn't use it for anything else...it was always clean).




Alex and I would frequently relax together while momma made supper.
















No comments:

Post a Comment