Monday, August 22, 2016

Spring - Alex 0 Months Old


You will notice throughout all my blogs...
the conspicuous absence of my wife in ALL photos.

This is due to her not wanting to be photographed.
She is a very private person.


------------


Alex was born in Modesto, California in Nov 2000.

He was born in the year of the Golden Dragon.

Although we had already purchased a house in Ripon, California...
the house wouldn't be finished until Alex was 3 months old.

We lived in an apartment in Modesto until the house was ready.

I had taken 5 weeks off from work so I could help out during my wife's recovery.



Alex loved to be swaddled in a blanket as he slept.


Alex loved his pacifier from the hospital.

He would keep it for years as it was exceptionally thick and durable.






No comments:

Post a Comment